Saturday, July 17, 2010

self-pity

after a couple of days of watching romantic comedies on the internet, i have totally decided to break up with my free movie downloads. it makes me feel so bad! i feel like such a looser. (oh that was supposed to be, LOOSER!)

why do all those women in romantic comedy movies end up finding their one true love, their magic guy or their perfect guy? they all make stupid things, but they still turn out charming. they say ugly stuffs but they still end up being kissed under the moonlight. they stumble in the middle of a heavy traffic and they end up being saved by a certain superhero guy. their lives seem to be all wrong but everything ends up all right! all those women ended up being loved.

and me? my life is a big joke. i say stupid things and no man ever told me that "oh, you're charming". i stumble and fall, like almost everywhere, but no superhero has ever saved me. i say ugly stuffs but no man has ever stopped me in the middle of whatever crazy thing i was saying and kiss me passionately instead. my life is a complete mess. my life is everything but right. and there is no man, there hasn't been any man and my forecast says that there will never be any man, who will end up loving me and say that everything's gonna be alright.

1 comment:

Cristian said...

Joan ko, dont worrie, i'm your superhero, i'm here to save you. I've got you now, and someday u will be comming to live here in Italy with me. You are not alone anymore i'm here for you.
I love you yours Pulutong