Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what's cooking?

i've just finished watching "Julie & Julia". it was very inspiring for me. all those cooking tips and recipes, plus the funny dialogues...i loved it!

since i got here in stryn, i have developed a liking to cooking. i was bolder at first, trying new recipes every day, from chinese to my made-up portuguese (sorry, always a liar) recipes. my host family was always generous with their compliments on my amateur cooking. but i felt good.

passion, however, is not yet an added ingredient to my cooking. yes, i love to cook at times. but there are also times when i just want to stare at the computer while waiting for the instant noodles to be ready. mmmmm...lazy lifestyle, i know.

for julie and julia, i'll always picture the two of you in my mind when i'm in the kitchen.

happy cooking!

No comments: