Friday, July 13, 2012

who's mr. grey?

i've been reading posts about mr. christian grey. i was totally clueless of who he is and i wondered much how come almost everybody knows him and i don't. thanks to my idle moments in my D11 cube, i had time to harass google to show me who this persona is. alas! i finally got acquainted with him...he turned out to be the main character in a novel by British author E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey. i have yet to know him deeply when i get my hands on the first installment of the trilogy. my friends on the social network have their own bets on who's gonna play the part of this young business magnate. their choices are channing tatum, matt bomer, ryan gosling, chris pine and my vampire, ian somerhalder. actually, it seems that my vampire is gaining a lot of votes for the role. hmmm...i think, he is too well-known to be the sarcastic, handsome vampire, damon salvatore. there's no doubt he can perfectly play the role of mr. grey. i just thought that, maybe, an unknown actor could well fit in the role, too. ...and i found this pic online...
for me, he can be mr. christian grey.

No comments: