Friday, May 10, 2013

enjoying my taebo company


it has been a week that i've been going back to the esplanade to join the taebo group. it's more fun, now, that andy and berl joined the group, as well. with andy, actually joining in the exercise and not just reading her manga and observing and commenting on our moves.

it has been extra special this evening, since berl and andy brought their friends, my sisters and niece and kyra joined me and we bumped into iris along the way when we were walking to the other end of the bridge. the riot was unbelievable! but it was fun running freely and crazily! i actually missed feeling the wind on my face and just being carefree. 

when we were done jogging, we found a place to do some crunches. my niece rented a go-cart and my sister and iris joined her too. the rest of us turned the playground into a dance floor. we didn't want the nice music to be wasted. 

ahhh! having fun just makes me forget about time. we all bade farewell to each other at 10:30 pm.

No comments: