Sunday, July 28, 2013

my chaperones for my date with Logan



i remember jumping on my bed weeks before the first wolverine movie was shown. i was in stryn, then. since not a lot of stryn-ians are fond of going to the theater, i felt alone, with only about five other people, in the movie house. that date with the wolverine was so intimate. *kilig-kilig*

my second date with the wolverine yesterday wasn't as closely privy as the first one but it was cozy and warm. i had eleven chaperones for that date. i felt that i missed some of the essential scenes in the movie because my konsensya was talking to me and alondra was yawning beside me because she felt sleepy on the first half of the movie. 

wolverine is still invincible. yes! yukio is nice. i really really like her. it's a relief to know that logan has a bodyguard like her. she's an interesting character.



i am, and forever will be
a wolverine girl ^_^



here are my chaperones




 

No comments: