Wednesday, May 14, 2014

first day out by myself


after the kitchen challenge, the captain dared me to go around the city alone. oh dear! this is quite a day, huh!

well, i think it's time to wander the city streets alone and on foot. i've been here for 11 days now and i've only been to places where the captain has driven me to. it is time!

the captain dropped me in a shop. and i was on my own. i hopped to another store after that. after a couple of hours, i got bored and decided to go home.

the fear of crossing the street overwhelmed me. there wasn't much traffic but the streets were very intimidating. a few minutes of walk and i wasn't still sure if i was heading the right way. the corner that i turned into didn't have a street sign. great! i just kept on walking until i found something familiar. when i found the pizza parlor on the corner of our street, i nearly jumped and crossed the street right away. i forgot about the traffic lights. good thing, there was a biker across the street who was also waiting for the green light.


i was given this map to guide me when i get lost. 

i am home now and safe. 

...what could be the next challenge?


No comments: