Wednesday, October 22, 2014

bata batuta


the kids at the kindergarten have become more interesting for the past days. maybe they have adjusted to seeing a "different" person amongst them everyday. or those long hours of being together last week have made a quick bond between us. 

the other day, i was surprised when julia showed up in the kitchen and asked to help me with the dishes. i told her, thanks, but i'm done with them already. then i went to the main hall to get something and she was just behind me all the time. i took a glass of water to drink and she told me that she also want to drink water. as i started to prepare the kids' snacks, she was still there. so i gave her a pair of gloves and let her stand on a chair, and she helped me make sandwiches. i thought that she'll get tired of it after a couple of sandwiches but she helped me until all the sandwiches were done. she even helped with the glasses and bowls. ahhh, my little helper :) 

there's this boy in the kindergarten named Noel. he always gets into trouble. he used to follow me around and asked what my name is. he came to me one time and asked me to smile so he could take a picture of me with his imaginary camera. today, i walked in the small kids' sleeping room to check their beds and he was there laying on the foam. he got all things scattered on the floor. i just said hi to him, closed the door and went back to the hall. then he followed me to the hall and said, joan, i'll draw a rabbit. i said, okay. i stood beside him while he drew his rabbit. and when he's done, he told me, du kan far den. oh, how sweet can that little boy be?! i thanked him and told him that he drew really well. then he started to draw more! hahaha!


Noel's kanin ^_^


No comments: