Sunday, February 28, 2016

from the harbor and back



it was a gloomy day to go skiing and my mood was as gray as the sky when we left Niemi to Selkä Saari. i still couldn't find my balance and fell a lot. plus catching up with Fasu and Jukka was a real effort. but when we got the island and i looked back, i felt so glad that i didn't quit.

 a view of Lahti harbor from the island
 
arrived at Selkä Saari with a hungry tummy.
Jukka's starting the fire so we can grill
our makkara. 

 with the love of my life

 pretty Fasu is ready to go back to the harbor

 ready to ski...
and fall

 after our skiing trip, the captain drove
to the nearby hill, a.k.a. Mukkula Kartano,
so i can slide down the hill. it was so much fun! 
the best part was when we slid down the hill together.

 Jukka surprised for me. 
a sliding board!
i just love my captain!

No comments: