Sunday, August 6, 2017

independent na si inday


i woke up in a better mood today. my stiches weren't so painful, and i found that i could walk a little bit faster than yesterday. that means i'm healing little by little. that must be the wolverine in me! hahaha!!! super powers!

so, to start my day, i made myself a bowl of porridge and blueberry-strawberry-redcurrant smoothie. 

my healthy breakfast (and my pain killers and 
the little prince in the background)

i walked around the house until my back ached then settled myself on the sofa and watched the travel channel (which made me think that i should travel to Alaska someday. and i also want to live in a tree house 😏). 

i really really want to have a walk outside, but the weather isn't that appropriate at all, so i'm just enjoying this scene from the living room window...


plus i gathered my yarns around me, so i'll surely survive this day 😹

in sickness and in health,
my dear yarns,
'til death do us part 
(naks! drama!)
🐵

No comments: