Thursday, November 3, 2022

day 195 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


my Spanish class started yesterday ๐Ÿ˜„

i always have bloopers when i'm doing something new...

first, i thought the class is every thursday.
so i asked a favor from work if i could have free evenings on thursdays.
my request was granted.
a couple of days before the class started, i checked the email that was sent to me when i registered to the class
only to find out that the classes are on wednesdays
๐Ÿ˜ฑ
luckily, i have morning shifts on wednesdays for this month.
what a relief!

so, after work yesterday, i bought a new notebook and pen especially for my Spanish class ๐Ÿ˜
i was so excited! 
at 16:30, i was looking for the building where our classes will be. 
i have google maps with me (of course!)

i got in the building where i thought the class would be.
when i saw the first room, i opened the door and say hello.
the teacher answered me in French. 
blooper!
it was a French class.
the teacher told me to check the next room somewhere in the building.

i did.
the next class that i disturbed was the Italian class.
and the teacher told me that i was in a completely different building.
ooopppsss
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

so i went to the building where the Italian teacher pointed me to go.
i climbed the stairs to the third floor and knocked on one door. the teacher came out and she was speaking Spanish to me. i thought, finally i'm in the right class.
only to find out that it wasn't my class. she was teaching upper-level Spanish already. no wonder she spoke Spanish to me. 
anyway, she walked with me to the next classroom and asked the teacher there. 
but nope!
we walked to the other end of the hallway.
there was one empty room with a woman sitting on what looked like a teacher's place. 
and finally! i was at home!
๐Ÿ˜

i was actually an hour early for the class. i just chose my place and settled down and waited for the rest of my classmates.

our first day was nice. i really want to learn Spanish. i can't wait for that day when i can speak Spanish fluently.

No comments: