Saturday, October 31, 2009

heart-fattening

if i weigh 50-something kilos the next time i step on the weighing scale, then i conclude: my heart blew up!

i walked with oscar in the middle of the day to the "book". i took nikon with me because i wanted to immortalize some moments of today. i captured beautiful angles of mother nature. nikon was so cooperative with me and mother nature was obviously up to the photo shoot! perfect! a kilo score to my heart.

on the way home to visnes, i bumped into kåre and his pappa in the middle of the bridge. kåre is a sweet 6-year old girl with asperger syndrome. she goes to the same kindergarten as felix. there were times when her parents would give us a ride home. sometimes when she sees me in vikalida, she would come to me and ask "vil du sitte på bilen os?". anyway, i exchanged hello's with her pappa while she was clinging to the railings of the bridge. suddenly, she took my right hand and put three melted beads into it. i was stunned and i stuttered. her pappa told me that they were for me. lovely gifts from kåre. i hugged her and said "tusen takk!". she gave me her sweetest smile and went back to her own world. pop goes my heart! 5 kilos, at least, were added to my kardia.

while sharing the sentiments of fermina daza and florentino ariza in "love in the time of cholera", i got a call from lea and mark boelskifte plus the background voice of mader anja. the kids called to say thank you for the hue that i made for them. in her own english way, lea told me "you having make the hue it's so beautiful". the boelskifte's will always have a part of my heart and everytime they get in touch (which happens rather more often now that lea has her own cp), my heart goes shalalalala! 5 more kilos go to my cardiac organ.

i am so loved.

i really don't mind getting heavier as long as the greater part of it comes from my blown up heart.

No comments: