Sunday, October 18, 2009

the kunal encounter

it was almost 3 years ago when i met this guy from India in a yahoo chatroom. we clicked! it was like magic. he is younger than me but he is more mature than i am. i loved talking to him and listening to him when he sang "mr. lonely". and like all of my other acquaintance, we lost contact.

but today, we found each other again!

kunal is the kind of guy whom i can talk to about anything, everything. if there is such a thing as a soulmate, then he would be mine. he's the sweetest, thoughtful, most sensible, most sensitive and funniest guy alive. he can read my mind. he's not afraid to ask me questions, even the most personal one. and he really expects an answer to all his questions. to another person, i would just merely shy away and ignore the awkward questions, but to him, it's different. i'm not scared to answer his queries. yes, he annoys me and i can freely tell him that. we disagree about certain perspectives but i end up seeing the light from all my confusions. he's my angel.

today, he told me that "If only" is one of his favorite movies. that he cried when he saw it. i was thinking, how many men in this planet can appreciate that film?

i, definitely, will keep kunal as a friend, as my angel. i am so lucky afterall : )

No comments: