Sunday, October 31, 2010

before i go...

two things that i hate in this world are, rejection and goodbyes. they weigh exactly the same in my hate-weighing scale...but right now, goodbyes are pulling the weight to the ground.

wandering and living from one place to another brought me the gift of friendship and family. i have been attached to every people whom i've met along the way of my journey. i have loved them and cherished their love, care and concern for me. they have brought happiness to me when i was low-spirited and i hope that i have made them happy in one way or another too. i am so grateful for what they have done which made me more human at heart.

i want to thank these people in my own little way.

Kjersti and Finn-Einar,

thank you for taking really good care of me. for listening to all my worries and even sharing my worries. thank you for taking the effort to help me stay here for at least a little longer. maybe it will work out. maybe it won't. but i want you to know that either way the result may turn out, i appreciate all your help.

thank you for accepting my imperfections, for being considerate with my amateur cooking, for understanding my secret war with flour and yeast, for all the endless laughter in the kitchen while we're preparing dinner on friday nights, for the bottomless wine refill ( ; )), for teaching me how to ski (although i easily gave up on that one), for bringing me in to this wonderful place, for trusting me, and for loving me. i love you both.

Felix,

oh, i will miss you so much, my sweet little bestfriend. thank you for teaching me how to speak Norsk (you are a great teacher, by the way ; )). i am really thankful to have a wonderful kid like you. we may have our tantrums in the beginning, but we eventually managed to compromise with each other and it has become a smooth journey for both of us. thank you for patiently listening to my rantlings. thank you for understanding me in your own little way. thank you for looking after me when i don't feel very well. thank you for giving in when i nag that i need to go for a walk in the forest. thank you for keeping our little secret a secret. hehehe. i love you, Felix Kvamme!

ate Hazel,

you know how much i appreciate your friendship. thank you for being like a sister to me, for enlightening me when i am confused. thank you for making me aware that i've done something bad and for talking me out of it. it's such a blessing to have a very mature friend like you. thank you so much for loving me eventhough you know how crazy a person i am. thank you for all the happy weekends that i have spent in your place and for filling out my craving for filipino food. thank you for always looking after me. for comforting me when i am so dramatic about something.

i will miss our walks in the forest, our tummy-aching laughter over little stuffs, our shopping galore, our coffee-break in the centrum, our pictorials. i will miss your sudden apparition in my backdoor. i will miss your bubbly presence in my life.

i love you, girl. we'll remain friends no matter how far we are from each other, right?

Ragnhild and Rita,

thank you for all your help.

kuya Jan Marius,

i will always be your number one fan! and remember, i have the first autographed photo of you! winks! winks!

Marit,

thank you for always being there to rescue Felix and me when we need a ride to school. you are such an angel.

Jillian,

thank you for making me laugh without any effort from your part. keep on singing. you bring so much joy to people when you sing ; ) peace!

Abigail Madlansacay,

stop calling me Joan Mucho and i will stop calling you Abigail Madlansacay. deal? thank you girl for being my refuge. thank you for celebrating with me on the day of my deliverance. thank you for not freaking out when i burst into sudden tears. i know you totally disagree with my fanatic obsession about my "one true love". but you know Abigail, that i have come to this age and still single, because i believe that there is someone out there who is destined for me. and thank you for not freaking out when i told you that i've found him but uncertain if i am his "one true love" too.

i will miss you Aby.

Ursula,

i love you, U! thank you for accommodating me everytime i need a place to stay in dk. you know how much i love our endless talk during the night until the early dawn. thank you for sparing a song for me in the soundtrack of your life. it makes me feel so special that i have one cut in your pie of life. thank you for listening to all my worries and for not judging me. i will always remember our adventure in the streets of Rome. you are such a blessing to me U. major major thank you!

Gracie,

you never fail to make me laugh no matter how impossible a situation may seem to be. thank you for teaching me some of your recipes and for encouraging me that i am capable of cooking. hahaha! thank you for travelling 4 hours to copenhagen and back to odense just to spend the night with me and Ursula. i really appreciate it, Gracie. you make me feel so special.

i wish you and Michaèl more happy years together. love you, Gracie!

Stig,

thank you for the wonderful trip to Slogen. good luck to you.

to the old lady whom i normally bump into during my walk in the forest,

sorry i don't know your name. but you have been an inspiration to me right from my very first step into the forest trail. thank you for your generous smile.

ate Maria, ate Ofelia, ate Angie and to all my ate's,

thank you so much for being like a family to me. i love you, my ate's.

Rebecca,

thank you for being such an angel. for loaning your computer to me when mine was broken, your bike when i needed to get away or just to wander around in a faster way, your skiing shoes (hehehe)...thank you for everything.

i wish you all the best.

Andrè,

thank you for coming into my life. i am happy that we have been aware of each other's existence and have actually taken the effort to see for ourselves if there's a chance for love. thank you for giving me this wonderful feeling of being in love and for sharing a part of your life with me. i love you.... i'm sorry if i say it a lot, because there is no other way for me to show you how i feel for you.

the thought of being far away from you makes me feel heavy-hearted because i am afraid of loosing my one true love. i hope that love will bring us back together someday because i would love to spend my lifetime with you. but if not, i want you know that i am lucky enough to have known you and loved by you even for just a short span of time. if our paths will never cross again, i hope that you will find that woman who will truly love you and take care of you. whoever that woman is, she should know how lucky she is to have you.

i wish you happiness and love, Andrè.

i love you......


.....saying goodbye is not an easy thing to do. but it's the reality that i am facing now as the countdown in my 10 fingers begins...i will have to struggle with my tears and separation anxiety in the coming days...so help me, G! i will try my very best to be tough and i will think positively, that something beautiful awaits me.

to all the wonderful people that have been a part of my journey, i will always cherish you all. i will keep all of you in the center of my heart so that it will be easy for me to look back and remember the happy days that i have spent with you.

i can't thank all of you enough....

No comments: