Tuesday, January 4, 2011

drowning

i was drowning in my dream last night. unbelievable! as unbelievable as, in my dream i know how to dive!

anyway, i was diving in the depth of the sea. it was going smoothly, in fact. suddenly, there was an underwater helicopter of some sort, and i wanted to try it out...not knowing that it will travel even deeper on to the ocean floor. next thing i knew, i was out of the helicopter, and i was surrounded by giant metal pipes. they were scary. i began to panic and lost air. i've been hopping from one pipe to another just to feel something underneath my feet...to feel safe, at least. but i was sinking even deeper. and fast.

then a click in my brain told me that i had to swim back to the surface. i tried to control my breathing and slowly swam upwards. it was difficult but i did my best strokes. i wanted to survive. and i did!

now i realize...in a few more minutes that i didn't come out of the water, i could have drowned in my sleep...

No comments: