Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my favorite animè characters on memory

...you know there's something i believe. i want to try to live my life carrying all my memories with me. and even if those memories are painful, even if they do nothing but hurt me, i want to keep them. even those memories i sometimes wish i could forget. as long as i carry them with me, as long as i can keep holding on...and someday, someday i will be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore. and i'll be glad that i have them. that's what i thought, with all my heart.

that's why all my memories are precious to me. i don't think it would be okay to forget a single one. (momiji)

all of my memories, i wanna keep them close to my heart...and i wanna go on believing, i'm going to hold on. no matter how hard it might be sometimes. i never want to forget. because someday, i will be strong enough. all of the memories that are painful now, they won't hurt anymore. and when that day comes, i'll be glad that i have them. yes, all of my memories are precious to me, every single one. (tohru honda)


fruits basket, episode 15

No comments: