Tuesday, January 10, 2012

farewell strawberry sundae

some things change.

andy, my constant buddy for sundae treats had a change of heart. i was surprised when she snobbed the message that i sent to her on the messenger, to go down for our usual splurge. after a minute of silence, i ran over to her pod. and there she told me that she had to watch her diet from then on 'coz she's gaining weight. hearing that from a 5'6" tall and 44 kg. comparative lit grad, was like a slap on my face. look at me! and look at her! if she thinks she needs to go on a diet, then i should definitely stop eating, at all!

i was quiet for a while. i ran out of words to say. i had a picture of the strawberry sundae on the right side of my brain and i had a picture of me weighing 60 kg on the left side of my brain. at last, when reason won over desire, i told her, "yeah, you're right! you will be my inspiration!"

so from now on, there will be lesser or no more trips to jollibee.

goodbye, sundae.




... everyday deserves a sundae ( jollibee ) ...

No comments: