Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i stalked them!

i had time to view some photos that i took a few years back from my mj-hd. those were photos of me and my friends and some breathtaking views. as i scrolled through each album, there are always some faces whom i can't recognize. for a while, i would dive down to my sunken memory and try to remember who those people were. and then, there's a spark somewhere in my brain that says, oh yes! i stalked them! when i let my memory wander even farther, i can remember when and where were the photos taken....

i apologize to those who've been subjects to my crazy wanderings....





i took a picture of this guy sitting across me on a train from Hornbaek to Copenhagen. this is what "sleeping like a baby" means.




this was taken along Copenhagen's walking street. my friends and i decided to unwind after we bade goodbye to mabeth in Kastrup. then, an angel in red sweatshirt ate my heart out.




can't stop following the guy in blue shirt, over there :)




awwww...ain't they adorable?




raimons.




obvious admiration. mads and johan...




darling, isn't this too early for you to be in this corner of the store?




mr. soldier at the Notre Dame




the guard, Louvre Museum





the cheese guy, Paris





fancied taking a picture of this guy resting in the train station in Liege, Belgium




kevin. hihihi...Vatican City, Rome





sharing the moment with the newlyweds, St. Peter's Square





artist at work, alongside Fontana de Trevi




ps. i don't mean no harm...maraming salamat po sa panandaliang aliw...

No comments: