Monday, October 21, 2013

back to my nook

the internet connection in the office is back. it has been disconnected since tuesday, after the earthquake. and since then, i waited everyday for a text message from our hr manager whether we're going to report for work or not. 

i have been asking for a long weekend, that's true. sometimes, i just want to be free from talking for hours. my wish has been granted, but i didn't expect that it will be such a bore. 

what did i do with time when i had so much of it?

* washed my and my roommates clothes, cleaned our room and rearrange our closet.
* watched movies on hbo, cinema one and disney channel
* took a walk 
* looked for Halloween costumes 
* talked to my kaibigang butiki

now, it's back to work and to my comfort zone. it felt good to talk to my students again and to hear their concerns about me and for everyone else.

i talk and work, and it's fun!





No comments: