Thursday, May 14, 2020

reminiscing


after sometime that i haven't actively posted here, i feel regret. i regret that i let many memories pass by without documenting them. 

so these past days, i have been skimming over my previous blogs. yes, it feels nostalgic, in a good way. memories come flashing back. the simple happiness and relief that i found when i wrote my sentiments down brings another layer of joy.

it has been 12 years ago when i started this blog. i've been in and out in my writing. when inspiration hit me, i wrote. or even when when i wasn't so inspired, i still wrote. for sometime now, i have been thinking about making a new blog. like a fresh start. but when i browsed and read my long-time-ago posts, i felt that i can never leave this blog. there are so many memories here that i just won't throw away.

so, i'm staying...

No comments: