Sunday, May 31, 2020

last day of my quarantine holiday


these past two months have been bliss for me. to wake up in the morning without the need to rush to catch the bus to work, to take my own time at my own pace, to do things that i truly love doing, to bake, cook, do some gardening, walk in the forest, relax, read...

{deep sigh...}

but everything has to come to an end...even good things. 

i will miss spending time in the house all by myself almost most of the day. i will miss being alone. 

but now, i have to change my mindset and get ready for the working days ahead. i'm thankful that i have work to go back to. i truly am. it just needs a little bit of adjustment again. i've gotten used to being on a holiday that my mind just wants vacation forever. 

i'll just go outside now and enjoy the sunny (19 degree Celcius) weather.

i hope you are having a nice Sunday 🌞


No comments: