Saturday, May 7, 2022

day 78 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


on the warmest day of May ( May 6 ), we went to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant in the city. it's just to celebrate my 8th year here in Finland. 

the temperature outside was 17 degrees. there were a lot of people drinking and eating at the resto's terrace. we chose to eat inside because i don't want to smell the smoke of cigarettes while eating.

we didn't have a reservation and the restaurant was quite full. we waited for about 5 minutes and we were ushered to our table. 

i ordered a plate of grilled chicken and salad and daddy had a huge serving of hamburger and fries. my salad was divine! there were a lot of flavors playing in my mouth while chewing my food. the freshness of the salad, tanginess of the strawberries and pomegranate seeds, the sweetness of the watermelon and blueberries, the delicious taste of the passionfruit mayonnaise 😄 oh, my tummy was so happy!

we don't eat out often. so when we dine out, it's really special to me 💗

No comments: