Tuesday, June 7, 2022

days 109 and 110 | the life of Joanna Marie


i cut my bangs last weekend because i wanted to have korean bangs. i watched the youtube tutorial and it seemed easy. so, i was watching the video while trimming my hair. it didn't end up as i wanted it to be, no matter how i tried to cut more here and there. it looked worse. i still went to work last sunday with my new bangs but i just tried to tame it. i even bought curlers yesterday to keep it soft curled. 

after sauna, i curled my bangs and i went to sleep with the curlers on. when i took it off this morning, my bangs is just indescribable 😁

during my break at work, i called to my hairdresser if she has time to fix my hair today. luckily, she did! so i went to her salon after work. when she saw my bangs, she didn't say anything, but her face said it all 😅 and she really fixed my hair. i feel so relieved now. she also cut about 2 inches from my hair. so my old curls are gone. there might be some left but i will deal with it later 😃

No comments: