Monday, June 13, 2022

days 112 and 113 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


two gulls tried to attack me this morning. i was just walking my usual route to work at 5 am. two gulls started making angry sounds as i was approaching the lamp post where they were sitting on. i tried to ignore them and just kept on walking.

but then they started to fly really low and down straight to my direction. i got really scared. i covered my head with my canvas bag (as if, it helps 😁). they were still obviously trying to scare me away. at that point, i got super scared and ran the other way. they were still flying over me for a while. when i got to the small tunnel, they disappeared. thank goodness!

i didn't mind walking an extra big round to get to my workplace just to get away from those birds. 

gulls are also scaring the other girls at work. everytime that someone throws the garbage, they come back running with the rubbish that they're supposed to throw away. it's because the gulls are trying to attack them, too! 

our boss said that they don't attack people with black hair. well, her theory has just been proven wrong 😅

No comments: