Monday, July 25, 2022

day 146 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


i can't remember the last time that i rode a bike. 
maybe, 2 years ago....

when i woke up from my afternoon nap yesterday, it flashed to my kokote that i want to ride the bike and go somewhere. good thing daddy was home. since i haven't been using mummo's bike, he kept it in his garage. anyway, he took it out for me. 

i was supposed to go to renkomaki to check if there are blueberries already. well, i did reached to renkomaki but i didn't get to the exact destination that i had in mind. the forest where pappa always picks up berries. i took the forest route to avoid the traffic. i ended up getting lost. i left my phone at home, so i wasn't able to ask for google to help me out.

anyway, when i couldn't figure out where i was going, i turned back and rode the bicycle to where i came from. 

the view was super nice. the dense forest and the field of wheat. the fresh air soothing my face. i felt happy 💓 

i slowed down at some places to check out the blueberries, but they are still small. not ready for harvesting yet. i also checked out for chantarelles but nope! there wasn't any. 

so i just rode my bike and enjoyed the evening. 
i got home at 9:30 😊

No comments: