Saturday, December 3, 2022

days 220, 221 & 222 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


daddy and i decided to have breakfast today in Oskari.
i'm thinking that i shouldn't do it again
because 
even if it's my day-off 
and i went there as a customer
i still felt that i need to work
😂
when our parking time was almost ending,
daddy said that we should go.
i started to take the dishes from the shelves and
took them to the kitchen.
😲😵

i better stay at home on my day-off ^_^


i haven't driven for over a month now.
and especially now that it has started to snow,
i feel scared to be behind the wheels.

but my husband is that kind of person who 
won't tolerate my fear.
he encouraged me to drive and when i told him
that we can go to the shop together
so he will be the one to drive,
he encouraged me even more to drive alone.

which i did...

sometimes...
or maybe most of the time,
i just need to conquer my fear

No comments: