Tuesday, December 6, 2022

days 225, 226 & 227 of 365 | the life of Joanna Marie


i went to the hospital yesterday hoping for a check-up.
when i got in there, there was a long line of people.
i took a number and waited for my turn.
when my number was called, i went to the room and the nurse asked me
how she can help.
i told her that i have a cough for three weeks now.
she asked me if i had a flu or fever.
yes and yes.
she said that it's normal to have cough 
when one has flu.
but i told her that i don't have a flu now but i'm still coughing and
that i have a phlegm.
she told me that it's totally normal.
cough can last for a month or three.
usually, the cough just go away by itself. 

oh really?
and if i can't get some sleep because of this coughing?

well, she said, they won't make any checking if the cough
is not longer than three months.

great!

that was a great help!

No comments: