Saturday, November 3, 2012

a dog's hug

i was rolling in bed all day long because of my monthly cramps. the pain reliever put me to sleep but the pain was still there. 

i was reading my vampire novel when my friend knocked on my bedroom door and asked me if i'd go with them to do some shopping at another friend's house. i wanted some fresh air so i dragged myself out of bed, took a shower, then we drove to villa. 

we were one floor away to mader cris' apartment when i heard sam's barks and yelps. i called out his name and his barks became louder. when we were inside the apartment, i instantly kneeled down to greet him. when i settled on the sofa, he snuggled with me. oh, how i miss cuddling with a fluffy friend. we remained affectionate to each other while my best friend tried on some dresses. 

we were done shopping half an hour later. i felt bad about leaving sam. but somehow, i'm grateful that i got to hug him for a while.

in times like this, i miss kuya O, terribly...




             Sam, lying comfortably on mader cris' bed.

No comments: