Monday, November 26, 2012

itchy feet



one sunday october morning, my bestfriend knocked on my door. she knows that i really hate being woken up early, especially on a weekend. but since the door was ajar, she welcomed herself in my room. so there, i can no longer fake my sleep.

me: arrrrggghhh!!!
tara: mader, wake up!
me: arrrghhh! it's a sunday!
tara: i know. we need you so we can book a trip to manila.
me: what?
tara: get up!

before my consciousness surfaced, we were booked for a weekend trip to manila and tagaytay. 

the excitement came later. this will be our first trip outside our comfort zones for this year. our 3-day is full-packed.

in our drafted i-tee, we will leave Iloilo at half past 6 in the morning on Friday. in manila, we will visit diliman, pictorial in intramuros, then in the evening, the most awaited "viva la vida imelda" at the Cultural Center of the Philippines. saturday will be the official tour in intramuros with carlos celdran. aaaahhh!!! we will "walk this way" with him! then in the afternoon, we'll pack up and take the bus to tagaytay for the cold experience. hehehe! there, we'll enjoy the coffee, the view and each other's company until the day after. then on sunday afternoon, we'll be traveling back to manila for an i-max treat! then straight to the airport back to iloilo. 

omg! the excitement is killing me! 

tara sent me a message early this morning...
"two more sleeps"

i replied to her....
"i can no longer sleep"


#our itchy feet love to travel #


No comments: