Saturday, March 18, 2017

a thing from march of last year


lazy. that's what i am today. i didn't feel like going outside for a walk, so i just played with Fasu in the front yard. i didn't feel like going through the plants' scientific names, instead, i watched "the fantastic beasts", which was Fantastic! 
however,i managed to do something from last year's trip to dk and hamburg with my sister, because last year, around this time, i was too lazy to blog that i somehow abandoned writing and posting. uhuh! maybe the laziness usually comes to me at this time of the year...hmmmm...

so, around this time of the month last year, i was with my sister. first stop was in Copenhagen, then we took the bus from there to Hamburg. we visited Chocoversum chocolate museum (heaven!), St. Michael's Church, Rathaus, St. Paul's Fishmarket, Planten un Blomen, Warehouse District and Alter Elbtunnel. it was a wonderful experience being there with Yvonne.


 my sister will never forgive me if she knew that i 
posted her video singing a song from the meteor garden, 
but then, what she doesn't know won't kill me! ^_^
peace, sister!
 

No comments: