Friday, March 3, 2017

extra special driving practice day


yesterday i had a chance to practice driving and using some machines that i have never used before. it was organized by the graduating students from the ammattitutkinto program and Jyrki. i'm so happy that i got in to this special session because i really had the time to get to know how the machine works and most of all, i didn't have to compete with the other students 😀

the first machine that i practiced on was this Giant V362 wheel loader. the students who guided me through this machine were so precise about dealing with the machine that it made me feel less intimidated to use it. surprisingly, i really enjoyed driving this machine even for just a short time.



next in line was this Stihl FS 450K clearing saw. Pirkko and Inkeri, the ones who taught me how to use this were so considerate. they always made sure that i understood everything. they really knew what they were doing and with the step-by-step guide, i survived in making this machine work.




the last machine for the practice is the Husqvarna lawn mower. i have used this machine a few times last autumn so i was quite familiar with it. BUT, when they asked me to practice to back up, my confusion about direction attacked me. hahaha! i should really practice more on driving backwards.

my teachers on this machine were so encouraging that even when i feel that i didn't do so well, they tried to lift my spirit up. 



a big THANKS to all the students who spent their time teaching me yesterday 😸

No comments: