Thursday, May 5, 2011

tears of frustration

since i haven't heard anything from the University of Stavanger last May 1, i assumed that i didn't get in the program. i made a press release to all my friends that i failed in the screening. they felt bad, i felt bad...but there's something in me that kept on wishing and hoping that i'd get in.

today, my failure is confirmed. i finally got my rejection letter fom UiS. the truth hurts. i had to read the letter several times hoping that when i wink or squeeze my eyes and open them again, the words will transform and reveal a positive note. but no. i really didn't get in the program.

i feel like crying. angry tears...sad tears.

i feel like all the doors are closing on me now. all i've ever heard from the companies which i applied to, were rejection. and this time, the only rope that i've been holding on to ripped off and i'm falling, falling into the abyss.

i want to believe that there's a reason for all of these somehow. i want to be the most optimistic person in the world. but right now, i need to curl back into my shell and hibernate for as long as my heart and soul are recharged back to life.

No comments: