Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29th, the third time ; )


i woke up over-hearing kyra and bibing's discussion over the shocking pregnancy of a young tv personality. it was half past 6 and the housemates were busy preparing for school and work.

i checked my cp and got my usual doze of sweet messages from my dear pulutong. what a wonderful day!

i wiggled around Faye's bed and after stretching my 29-year old body, i tried to go back to sleep. but after 30 minutes of wiggling and wriggling, i got up and emptied my bladder.

i talked to Kyra about the dress that i'm going to wear at Libet's wedding, while she was brushing her teeth...how are we gonna make up with my premature breasts so i would look good on my dress? oh, the same sentiments of a not-so-gifted-over-there gal! but we'll find something out. she promised me : )

i went back to bed and dozed for a bit until Kyra knocked on the door to say bye bye. she'll get back to me after her class this noon.

i got up again and asked James if i could possible borrow his laptop. i checked on the meaning of the wedding rituals while he was ironing his clothes and i asked him several questions about my damaged lappy...

he left for class after a while and i found myself alone in big brother's house. i made myself a cup of coffee had a little breakfast and washed the dishes. now, i am faced with a big dilemma, there's no water in the house....time to call superman or batman!

i feel so much better now. after being sick on the bus on my way to work last night, i decided to go straight to Tara and Ramir's place. i needed to rest, i knew that my body wouldn't have endured the 9-6 shift. and i wanted to be okay on Libet and Gigi's wedding. there are more important things in life than work, after all! ethereal stuffs like friendship and love and.....happiness on my 3rd 29th!

the day is young. so many astonishing things are about to happen today!

No comments: