Monday, June 13, 2011

it has to be you....

my mornings are stunning since...i can't even remember when it all started. (pulutong can you remember? you have the sharpest memory between the two of us)

okay, so i usually wake up to the sound of the roosters from the neighbor's backyard, clamors from kyla, khael and jed at 7 in the morning. then i'd reach out for my phone to check the time. what i will find there usually are messages from the sweetest creature named Cristian Pulutong Boarolo. my sleepy brain would automatically light up as soon as i see his name on the screen...my heart would stop the whole time that i'm reading his message...my cardiac organ would remain in comatose for a few seconds then it would beat animatedly for a long time, it feels like it's ready to jump out of my chest.

this morning!!! gosh! this morning, i got a poem from mio dolce pulutong! it took my breath away! my brain couldn't understand it but my heart fathomed it immediately. the poem said: il mio amore per te finirà quando un pittore cieco dipingerà il suono di uno spillo che cade su un pavimento di cristallo

i would like to thank the man who makes me feel so special, the man whom i love so much, the man who never drops an unanswered question, the man who has been into five surgeries, the man who pays attention to the tiniest significant details, the man who giggles when he's had too much to drink, the man who sends me a message when he wakes up from a bad dream in the middle of the night, the man who talks a lot even in his sleep, the man who is the master of tricks, the man who is admired by beautiful and chubby women, the man who uses the picture of Edward Cullen as his bookmark, the man who sings to me, the man who used to have a greyhound named BEE, the man who is crazy over asian women, the man whom i share boisterous fun and laughter with, the man whom i'm gonna meet soon, the man to whom i want to say "it has to be you..."

amore mio, thank you for finding me...because the truth is, i have been waiting to be found by someone like you. you just don't know how happy you are making me.

mahal na mahal kita

No comments: