Tuesday, December 28, 2010

beautiful 28th

i woke up at half past 7 in the morning and just closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come again. but it didn't. so i just laid in bed and shut everything else around me...shut my senses and felt nothing. i just wanted to be nothing and to feel nothing.

maybe i fell asleep again...next time i checked the alarm, it was 11:30 am already. i got up, turned on my yahoo radio and enjoyed my one hour in the bathroom. aaahhh!!! i can't think of anything else better than having the luxury of time in the bathroom.

when i was finally done with my morning rituals, i took a look outside and....taraaannn!!!! the sky was clear blue...the sun shines on the snow-capped mountains and it's a wonderful sight...the outside world is pure white, the trees, rooftops...the lake is frozen white (if i only know how to skate : ()

sometimes, i still sit down and wonder what have i done right to deserve this beautiful sights all around me. i'm a lucky person! think about it...i'm actually a lucky alien : )

No comments: