Tuesday, December 14, 2010

falling without style

i could have died of shame right on the spot where i fell last sunday afternoon. why, of all places, would i slip, slide and fall on my butt straight down to a sprawling position, in front of the grocers? ugh! i managed to stand up as quickly as i could. but when i heard abigail's obscene laughter, i let out a terrifying fountain of tears. aby just couldn't contain her laughter, so i joined her in making fun of what just happened to me.

gosh, it hurt! my back and my butt. what's worse? when i woke up on a monday morning, i couldn't move my neck. it was so stiff that i wondered if i had a stroke or something. i started to cry again. it was so painful, for heavensakes! i started to call for my mother in the middle of my sobs.

i managed to go through the day turning my head along with my body on a 360 degrees everytime someone calls me or if i had to change direction. ugh! painful and annoying.

i am on my 2nd day of suffering. i can, at least, control myself not to cry. i am an expert in suffering in silence, so be it!


lesson: no matter how careful you are, you'd still get yourself hurt...never trust a slippery road. get yourself a spiky pair of shoes ; )

No comments: