Thursday, December 23, 2010

biente tres

second day here at the cottage. i got up as early as 8 to take Scott for a walk. i should've washed my face and brushed my teeth before going out...but i thought of going back to bed as soon as our cockerpoo is done with his morning rituals.

my senses awakened as soon as i stepped out of the door. the morning air and the -21 degrees invigorated my sleepy kokote. after 20 minutes of enduring the cold and feeling (or not feeling) my numb face, i decided to head back towards the cottage. ah, it was comforting to feel warm again.

i made cereals for myself and a slice of bread for Felix, and together with Scott, we let ourselves be entertained by NRKsuper as we wait for everyone else at the cottage to wake up.

good morning, biente tres of deciembre!

No comments: