Wednesday, December 1, 2010

december = vampire

i've noticed that almost everyone i know on facebook, posted a christmas something on their walls. well, they might be really looking forward for the yuletide season. please, i didn't mean to be the grinch here. i just wanted to be different. haha!

it's confirmed. i am a vampire addict. on the first day of the christmas season, my eyes have been feasting on the gorgeous bloodsucker, damon! i just love him! his blue-gray eyes, his half-teasing smile, his devilish ways and most of all, his sarcasm. there is nothing more cute and charming than a vampire's sarcasm. and i love it! i love him!

i find it attractive to be involved with a 520-something year old guy who has been through different eras, who has survived two world wars, who has been there when the beatles were on the top of the world, who has gone through a century and a half loving the same woman. yes, that's damon. no matter how he inflicts misery to the lives of human and other vampires around him, he's still good at heart.

when the day is over and i am all by myself in my tiny nook, the vampires keep me company. my heart jumps when the scene is too scary, so i keep my blanket on the level of my eyes. scaring myself has become a hobby lately. hmmm...vampires, bring it on!

i want damon to turn me. i want to spend an eternity with a vampire like him and be compelled by his lovely sarcasm. i want to be under his spell...to shut off all human within me and enter a new realm of existence. to see the world in another perspective.

i want to be a vampire. a bite from damon would be the greatest gift i can ever have this yuletide season.

No comments: