Wednesday, November 24, 2010

comfort

according to thesaurus, comfort is a noun which means, ease; good feeling; gratification; pleasure; satisfaction; solace;...and all those wonderful words that i wish i could eat up to make me feel relieved from my depression.

however, there are some tangible comforting stuffs that make me feel peaceful. like, hugging a pillow, hugging Scott and Felix, walking under the moonlight and starry-starry skies, watching grey's anatomy, reading "what i want my daughters to know", talking to the moon, munching a bar of chocolate, curling my precious hair, preparing Felix's favorite pasta sauce, cuddling Elvis, doing my nails and eating a pint of ice cream!

oh, the ice cream is the most gratifying of all! but wait, it is not very comforting to think of the calories that i just took in. what the heck! no calorie-counting today! i'll just consider the calories as system-invigorating and spirit-nourishing!

No comments: