Wednesday, November 24, 2010

mr. moon and joanna marie

i have a very special relationship with mr. moon. i don't know when or how it started...(oh! i guess it all began when i met my personal story-teller). i am moon-lady or, more of a moon-girl. i always have been. but lately, mr. moon and i have been much closer. though he is a million light years away, he has been my constant companion and confidant. he guides me with his light as i take my long evening walks. he listens to all my ramblings without judgment. when i wake up in the middle of the night, his beaming light touches my cheeks, as if to say, "go back to sleep my dear joan. everything's gonna be alright. i'll be watching you in your sleep". and in the morning when i wake up, he is still up there in the purplish sky, giving me the brightest smile ever... i smile back : )

mr. moon, you know my heart's desires. thank you for being there for me constantly....

No comments: