Monday, November 1, 2010

a funny thing happened on my way to the moon

last night, i dreamt that i was getting married. i entered a big church wearing a red dress. i looked good on it, actually. hehehe. anyways, instead of walking down the aisle, i walked through the side pews to the altar. and there at the altar, the royalties were waiting for me. i clearly remember princess Victoria and Madeleine being there. at that moment, i realized that i didn't know whom i was getting married with. and in my dream, i figured out that...since the princesses of Sweden were there, i might be marrying the prince! (thunder and lightning!) then, somebody came to me and told me that i had to change my dress. the princesses both agreed to that. so i changed. i was a little bit disappointed to change into a very traditional wedding gown instead of my hot red dress. hmp! but well...i obliged nicely to their demands. after i was wrapped in that white fluffy gown, they told me to go to the back door of the church. again! because then, i'd have to walk down the aisle. naks! when i got out in the open, it was only then that i realized that i really had to hurry because my wedding will start soon and i'm not even at the back door. and the church! the church was huge. it was like the whole street from Prestestegen 17 to the centrum of Stryn. i panicked! i ran to the street and tried to stop some cars to give me a ride but nobody even cared. i bet if i had my hot red dress on i might have gotten a ride. and a fast one! anyways, so there i was, in the middle of the street, running to the back of the church. i tripped off and fell (oh, how embarrassing! even in my dreams, i still have bloopers!). i remember standing up and dusting my big fluffy wedding gown. then, the scene changed into a place full of metallic stuffs. and i was sitting right there, waiting...then a guy came and sat beside me and i asked him "do you know when is the next flight to the moon?". oooppss! that was quite strange. anyways, i was already on the vehicle going to the moon when i remembered that i was supposed to get married. i panicked again and asked the pilot to stop. when he did, i almost jumped off the vehicle and ran back to the church.

huff! what a dream, huh! i woke up and felt very very tired. with all that running and panicking...not to mention the tripping and falling. hopefully, that won't happen in my real wedding day...especially the part where i had to wear a big fluffy wedding gown ; )

No comments: