Saturday, November 20, 2010

something...wrong

with all the things that are happening to me these days, i can't help but ask if i've done a terrible thing to somebody, or anybody, for me to deserve the heartache that i've been going through. i believe in karma, yes. that why, i need to review my life, if somewhere along the way, i have hurt anyone, whether intentionally or not. somehow, there's nothing in my memory track that reminds me of being super rude to anybody. if i have done a bad thing to a person or to a lot of people, then, i am very very sorry for it.

murphy's law states that, "everything that can go wrong, will go wrong". this law applies to my life now. everything just seems to fall apart. i can hardly keep myself together will all the pain, trouble, headaches and ephemeral happiness that i am experiencing. i know that all of these will pass, in time, but the things that are happening to me now are excruciatingly overwhelming.

i just have to be alone and come to terms with my unbearable situation.

No comments: