Wednesday, November 17, 2010

dear kuya oscar

i miss you, so much....

kuya, kjersti's been observing me these past days. i didn't know. she just asked me today if everything's okay with me. she noticed something different in me and she's quite sure that i'm not okay. i just shrugged my shoulders and told her that i'm fine. but she's not convinced. she told me that if something's bothering me, i can always talk to her about it...and if i don't feel like talking about it with her, i should talk to my friends because it eases up things when you talk to someone. she noticed that i seem to just curl up into my shell when something's bad is going on.

i've never been the same without you, kuya. you were the only one whom i can really talk to. you know that.

i love you and i miss you

i am sending my power hugs to heaven to you and to all your friends : )

No comments: